Report a Concern

We are responsible for investigating complaints about the conduct of real estate professionals. Let us know when you have a concern, and learn more about our complaints and investigation processes.

Man wearing glasses talking on cellphone

File a Complaint

If you have been involved in a real estate transaction in which you believe a real estate professional may have acted improperly, or you have engaged a brokerage to provide you with rental property management or strata management services, and believe that a professional has not acted properly, you may contact RECBC to file a complaint.

Real Estate Sales Complaints

Rental Property Management Complaints

Strata Management Complaints

Make an Anonymous Tip

You can help build a stronger, safer real estate marketplace by telling us when you see conduct that may require investigation or regulatory action.

Learn More

Other Resources

Report Unlicensed Activity

Unlicensed and non-exempt real estate services in B.C. are prohibited under the Real Estate Services Act. The Office of the Superintendent of Real Estate can investigate and take action against unlicensed real estate activity.

Learn More

Find Other Regulatory Bodies

See information about other regulators and consumer protection agencies in BC who may be able to assist you with a concern or complaint.

Learn More