Search results for "COVID"
- Watch this one hour webinar hosted by RECBC Professional Standards Advisor Marty Douglas and Manager of Professional Services for the British Columbia Real Estate Association Jennifer Lynch on real estate trading services during a public health emergency.Read more
- 18 March 2020As the situation with COVID-19 in BC continues to evolve rapidly, many real estate consumers have questions or concerns regarding open houses when buying, selling, renting or leasing a home.Read moreNews
- 17 March 2020Read more
Buying, selling, renting or leasing property can be challenging and complicated, even in normal circumstances. COVID-19 creates new questions for consumers and can add significantly to the challenges of a real estate transaction.News
- 20 November 2020RECBC is providing an update regarding the Provincial Health announcement issued on November 19, 2020.Read moreNews
- COVID-19 Resources for Real Estate ProfessionalsRead morePages
- COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions for Real Estate ProfessionalsRead morePages