A qualification hearing was held to determine Mr. Ehmann’s suitability to be licensed. The circumstances considered at the hearing included Mr. Ehmann’s:
- discipline history with the Saskatchewan Real Estate Commission in Decisions dated January 13, 2000 and reported at 2006 SKREC 2 and 2008 SKREC 7;
- unlawful interference with the property rights of a tenant, as found by the court of Queen’s Bench for Saskatchewan in 2006 SKQB 63; and
- conduct in respect of tenancy and mortgage matters in respect of a property located at XXXX Halifax Street in Regina, Saskatchewan in or about 2009-2010.
A Hearing Committee of the Council ordered that Mr. Ehmann is currently of good reputation and suitable to be licensed, subject to conditions and restrictions set out in the Decision.
Real Estate Services Act
- 10 [Qualifications for obtaining licence]
- 13 [Refusal to issue or renew licence]
- 14 [Temporary licences]
- 15 [Conditions and restrictions in relation to a specific licence]
Real Estate Rules
POSTED ON: April 10, 2019
LENGTH OF PUBLICATION ON WEBSITE: 5 years
Full qualification hearing is available as a PDF.