Mr. Boos committed professional misconduct while acting as a listing agent, and as a managing broker, when he allowed two offers to be accepted on a property in Dawson Creek.
A discipline committee of the Council has ordered the following:
- Mr. Boos is reprimanded, and must pay a discipline penalty of $8,500 to the Council.
- At his own expense, Mr. Boos must successfully complete the Real Estate Trading Services Remedial Education Course.
- Mr. Boos must pay enforcement expenses of $1,500 to the Council.
Real Estate Services Act
- 35(1)(a) [Misconduct by licensee] Read more - will open in a new tab
- 6(2) [Brokerage must have managing broker] Read more - will open in a new tab
Real Estate Rules
Full consent order is available as a PDF.