The Education and Licensing Department at the Real Estate Council of BC is seeking an organized, detail oriented individual with excellent communication and time management skills to join our team as a Licensing Clerk. This role contributes to the efficient provision of licensing services and maintains high standards of customer service, by responding to enquiries and processing applications in a timely and accurate way.
Reports to: Senior Licensing Supervisor, Education and Licensing Department
Hours of Work: 35 hours per week
Status: Full Time Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
- Responsible for processing applications for licensing and providing support to the licensing department
- Responds to emails, voicemails and telephone calls about licensing inquiries
- Manages, reviews and approves licensing applications and renewal applications
- Liaises with applicants regarding additional documentation as required
- Performs other related duties as required
- Post-secondary education with training in administrative practices or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Demonstrated high level of initiative, time management and organizational ability
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member
- Ability to maintain a calm demeanor during busy or stressful times
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume along with your cover letter to [email protected].
We are committed to employment equity and encourage applications from all qualified candidates. RECBC offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. If you are contacted about a career opportunity, please let us know if you require accommodation.