The Compliance Department at the Real Estate Council of BC is seeking a motivated individual with high standard for attention to detail and strong administrative experience to join our team as an Intake Coordinator. This role contributes to the overall functionality and flow of the department by maintaining accurate and timely compliance records and providing investigative and administrative coordination for the Compliance Department.
This position is expected to be filled by promotion/reassignment and is included here to inform you of its vacancy at RECBC.
Reports to: Senior Manager, Compliance, Compliance Department
Hours of Work: 35 hours per week
Status: Full Time Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
- As a member of the intake team, provides first point of contact and respond to general inquiries
- Conducts a preliminary review of complaints and general inquires received by the Compliance Department; documents this review where appropriate
- Receives and processes correspondence regarding complaints that are received by RECBC
- Creates and maintains compliance records in the online case management systems
- Prepares and sends correspondence to licensees, opposing counsel, and other parties pertaining to case files
- Provides general investigative support to the Manager and to Compliance Officers, including scheduling, arranging meetings, and preparing meeting minutes
- Prepares and updates compliance files at closing and as requested
- Assists in preparation of a variety of correspondence and reports
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Post-secondary education in administrative practices or equivalent with a minimum of 1 year of experience working in an enforcement, legal or regulatory environment
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven commitment to quality work product
- Strong organizational skills, able to effectively prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Proven ability to work as a member of a team and be able to work independently
- Work effectively under pressure and meet competing deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Pro, DC or other similar records management systems
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume along with your cover letter to [email protected].
We are committed to employment equity and encourage applications from all qualified candidates. RECBC offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. If you are contacted about a career opportunity, please let us know if you require accommodation.