The Executive Office at the Real Estate Council of BC is seeking an experienced and composed individual with a strong background in executive assistance to join our team as an Executive Coordinator. This role will serve as a liaison between the Board of Directors and senior management teams and will be the primary point of contact for staff and external stakeholders with regard to matters pertaining to the Executive Office.
Reports to: Executive Officer, Executive Office
Hours of Work: 35 hours per week
Status: Full Time Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
- Assists Executive Officer with administrative tasks, including calendar management, expense reports and reconciliation, correspondence, travel arrangements, meeting coordination and document preparation
- Develops, implements and maintains administrative systems and procedures, including correspondence, templates, record management and mail processing
- Advises with senior staff on key issues and communicates on behalf of the Executive Officer with internal and external stakeholders on matters related to program initiatives
- Finalizes and retains corporate and statutory documents on behalf of Executive Officer
- Drafts and prepares reports, proposals, correspondence, and other oral and written communications
- Ad hoc duties and projects as assigned
- 4-5 years of experience working with and supporting senior executives, preferably in a non-profit or government organization
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, manage competing priorities, and liaise confidently with executives and a variety of stakeholders
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills
- Strong multitasking and organizational skills with the ability to proactively manage workflow
- Advanced computer skills, including MS Office and Adobe
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume along with your cover letter to [email protected].
We are committed to employment equity and encourage applications from all qualified candidates. RECBC offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. If you are contacted about a career opportunity, please let us know if you require accommodation.