Throughout the spring and summer of 2014, the Council hosted a number of educational seminars for strata management licensees. These seminars, entitled “Sections: Costs, Conflicts and Cancelling” were presented by BC strata law expert Adrienne Murray, as a follow-up to the well-attended 2013 seminar series, Strata Sections Management.
The Council is now pleased to offer an online video presentation of Sections: Costs, Conflicts and Cancellingfor the benefit of strata management licensees who may have missed the 2014 seminars, or who wish to refresh their memories about the information. Please use the links below to view the video.
- Introduction — will open in a new tab(3: 41 min.)
- Costs and Payments — will open in a new tab(19: 37 min.)
- Creation and Cancellation of Sections — will open in a new tab(18: 37 min.)
- Managing Conflicts of Interest — will open in a new tab(1: 13: 58 min.)
- Conclusions and Questions — will open in a new tab(11: 16 min.)