August 24, 2018, Vancouver BC— A posting seeking applicants for two members to the Real Estate Council of BC is now open on the BC Government’s Crown Agencies and Board Resourcing Office website. The posting will close at midnight on September 13, 2018.
You can find the posting here — will open in a new tab.
To complement the skill-set, expertise and geographic diversity of current Council members, the following skills are sought:
- experience as a licensee under the Real Estate Services Act and extensive knowledge of real estate practices and current issues, including those that affect trading services as well as strata and rental property management,
- legal or regulatory experience or knowledge of real property and administrative law (preference may be given to candidates with significant legal experience),
- board experience and knowledge of good governance practices,
- experience or knowledge in communications, public or media relations,
- operations or administrative experience in the public or private sector.
For more information about the appointment process for Council members, see the Crown Agencies and Board Resourcing Office website — will open in a new tab.