Real Estate Council of British Columbia
The Real Estate Council of British Columbia (Council) is a regulatory agency established by the provincial government in 1958. Its mandate is to protect the public interest by enforcing the licensing and licensee conduct requirements of the Real Estate Services Act. The Council is responsible for licensing individuals and brokerages engaged in real estate sales, rental and strata property management. The Council also enforces entry qualifications, investigates complaints against licensees and imposes disciplinary sanctions under the Act.
- Council suspends licence of Diversified Properties Ltd.
- Council suspends licence of 8th Avenue Elite Realty Ltd.
- Latest Report from Council newsletter now available online
- New Council Chair and Vice-Chair Elected for 2014/15
- Information available on Applied Practice Course Changes
- New Online: Education and Licensing FAQ
- Council Suspends Licence of Dacheng (Damon) Wan
- Changes to Accountant’s Report Instructions clarify required procedures
- Strata Resources: